Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Jimmy and Cinder" in final stages

I'm on the home stretch with this one. A few more chapters to review, then one complete read through to check continuity and then I start sending it out. I have one publisher in mind and if they are not interested I guess then I start looking for an agent.

I now have ideas for two more books in this series and after that it would depend on popularity and so on. Jimmy and Eribeth would be well into their teens by the end of book three which means I may have to migrate the series to a young adult book. I guess that would depend upon the publisher.

This blog will now start appearing on my new webpage that should be launched tomorrow. I've been seeing more and more agents suggest you need the web presence as well as the social media presence to entice publishers to consider you. I guess that's one more thing to add to the pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment