Thursday, September 2, 2010

Away we go again!!

I'm starting my writing blog over again.  My previous one had gone stale because I couldn't keep it fresh along with, 2 real estate blogs, 2 twitter accounts and facebook and LinkedIn and...oh yes, actually do some work!!

As my writing career slowly grows with my second book coming out ina month or so, I realize that I need to spend more time promoting this side of my life.  I think I'll even have to figure out how to do a web page.  I have a lovely on for my real estate world but it was designed by our franchise.  I know there are free sites out there so i just have to DO IT!

My last child, #1 daughter is heading off to University tomorrow so my wife and I will be alone together for the first time in 23 years.  It will be just like a second honeymoon.  We were very active with our kids - hockey, golf, dance, etc. so it was a big time commitment.  Now some of that time can be added to my writing time.  The rest will go to trying to organize our house after 23 years of chaos!

I fyou come across this and want to keep an eye on what I do follow me at twitter - @peburns, or find me on Facebook and LinkedIn.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment